WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Assistant for the Sports - Midwest Team 1 department.
- Assist the Account Executives and Sales Planners in all aspects of the TV order process (booking new orders, revisions, flow charts, order letters, etc...)
- Develop a strong working relationship with Sales Operations & Traffic, guaranteeing timely and precise order process and log positions• Collaborate with the Sales Planners and Strategic Planning to track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules
- Liaise with ad agencies and Finance to resolve billing/invoice discrepancies and get bills paid
- Establish strong contacts at ad agencies in order to offer exceptional account service
- Help organize team & client events and plan for meetings
- Manage relationships with third party vendors (ie. premiums, subscriptions, couriers, etc.)
- Provide support to Account Executive/Management and complete additional projects as directed
- Some clerical duties including expense management & ordering office supplies
- College Degree preferred
- Internships in related fields and/or prior experience a plus
- Dedication to accuracy with both client-facing and internal project work
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects by importance
- Must be outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, a problem solver and a team player with a strong interest in the media business
- Proficiency in various computer software packages: MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Salesforce
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.