The Senior Director, Growth Marketing SE Asia will be responsible for effectively & efficiently acquiring subscribers through a wide variety of channels maximizing the revenue growth for HBO GO.
Essential job functions
- Put together and manage the digital marketing program for HBO GO. Oversee digital marketing budget partnering with finance team on forecast and ongoing analysis.
- Lead a team of performance marketing specialists – manage resources by markets, goal setting, performance reviews and team development.
- Drive subscriber acquisitions by identifying ideal platform mix for each market and maximizing the opportunity.
- Manage and work closely with external partners (e.g. agencies, tech providers) to achieve subscription targets.
- Work closely with marketing analytics to develop customer segments by tracking platform performance, Cost per Acquisition (CPA). Constantly test and refine the new platform strategies, new products & formats.
- Collaborate with product teams on constantly improving the efficiency of the marketing program through automation solutions.
- Help identifying strategic areas of opportunities and creating roadmaps for development/implementation on: (a). Paid social (b). Video/content platforms (c). Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (d). Programmatic display e). Mobile in-app advertising.
- Work closely with the partner marketing teams and affiliate teams on co-marketing initiatives, subscription activation drives.
- Manage retention programs to maximize customer lifetime value by identifying customer segments and their journey + stages on the service.
- Implement strategy to extend customer life cycle by validating, recommendations and engagement.
- Partner with data strategy & consumer insights team to develop actionable insights and tools for all HBO GO teams to work on extending customer lifecycle.
- Lead constant innovation on engagement techniques, by experimenting and introducing new approach, along with evaluation of performance.
- Support social and brand teams to leverage scale and maximize efficiencies.
- Develop process to integrate digital and data into the workflows of all marketing teams. Be an evangelist for digital marketing and transformation.
- Work with global teams on best practices including but not limited to learnings and asset development.
- Experience in a Performance Marketing role, preferably within a digital business.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies for subscription video / content brands, other subscription premium brands in a regional role.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong track record of managing and leading a cross-border team (preferably remote/virtual management).
- Data-driven executive with the ability to optimize decisions and campaigns through the usage of data.
- Commercially and financially astute, used to developing and working with budgets & forecasts.
- Demonstrable gravitas, strong personal impact with exceptional communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English – local language is a plus.
- Collaborative and collegiate in approach, commitment to the team and non-hierarchical mindset is important.
- Proven ability to blend strategic vision with excellent operational execution.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.