The Business Analyst position provides a member of the Workplace Solutions Support team who is dedicated to supporting clients across APAC.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to plan with business units the deployment of new hardware and software, co-ordinate as users move across Warner Media legacy divisions or locations and better manage the services being delivered by all Warner Media Technology teams particularly Workplace solutions.
This position helps fill some of the service delivery gaps that have been created by a complex and changing support model. Ultimately, this position will transition to focus on end-user productivity and solutions.
Essential job functions:
Analyze Business Unit computer related needs
- Build and maintain an inventory of users, hardware and software in accordance with the Global Asset Management Processes.
- Consult on requirements and recommendations for nonstandard equipment.
- Assist with hardware/software request submissions.
- Tracking requests to ensure timely delivery and installation.
Resolve escalations with appropriate resources (service delivery management) – On-Site Support, installations, moves, procurement
- Supporting Senior Management with business communications, notifications, updates, complaint and escalation response.
- Coordinating On-Site Support resources after large scale hardware/software upgrades.
- Working with Business Unit/ Facilities to assist in identifying improvements for conference room AV capabilities/systems.
- Developing service models in conjunction with Project, Technical and Business teams for new projects.
- Application Project support – ensure that the desktop component is handled.
PC Refresh and Move Planning
- Consult with individual users regarding refresh needs (hardware and software).
- Coordinate testing new hardware with Business Unit custom applications to confirm compatibility.
- Write up business justifications for non-standard equipment upgrades.
- Work with Client Services Engineering team to develop Business Unit specific hardware images.
- Coordinating any computer issues related to Business Unit Real Estate moves.
- Work with networking resources to make sure that all necessary network ports are activated before moves.
Working with the larger IT team to accelerate modernization of hardware/software within the Business Unit
- Identifying all users with custom apps within the Business Unit.
- Working on application fencing/compatibility mitigation processes to help promote uniform platform deployment.
- Some end user training, particularly using tools that increase productivity i.e. Microsoft Office 365/Teams/OneDrive/SharePoint.
- ITIL Certified.
- Demonstrative experience in a large IT environment including offshore and outsourced support.
- Experience of working with, managing and reviewing 3rd party vendors whilst maintaining a win-win relationship.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in working within geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to details.
- Ability to train technicians in core processes and procedures.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.