This position requires the skills and experience focused on the management of HBO’s technology assets, specifically desktop hardware and software licenses. This includes desktops, laptops, iPhones, iPads, monitors, software license keys, etc. Candidate will perform a variety of tasks including ordering, receiving, forecasting, asset tagging, recording, reclaiming, and tracking the movement of all technology assets assigned to employees. He/She will pro-actively manage threshold stock counts of available hardware assets in the Inventory Control Room. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of IT Asset Management in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Maintain accurate records of current HBO hardware and software assets, following proper ordering procedures to maintain "just-in-time" inventory threshold levels as required.
- Manage the ServiceNOW ticketing portal, address and reassign HBO Inventory ticket assignments for IT Service Center Technicians to deploy equipment and/or software to clients.
- Create ticket assignments to satisfy end user hardware and software requests.
- Conduct monthly cycle counts of inventory threshold in the Inventory Control Room.
- Work with IT Management to help forecast future hardware needs under the technology budget.
- Create and place asset tags on newly received equipment, recording items into HBO’s tracking database (FileMaker Pro).
- Record the movement of assets assigned to employees, accounting for any upgrades or replacements due to break-fix. Update the FileMaker Pro data base to maintain the accuracy of the inventory records.
- Reclaim of end user hardware as a result of terminations back to HBO Inventory.
- Ensure the security of HBO’s assets by restricting access to the cage and other locations as instructed by the Manager of Inventory.
- Work with Manager to arrange pickup of end of life and defective hardware to HBO’s asset disposal and remarketing vendor.
- Manage the Return to Vendor (RMA) process. Includes documentation-tracking and shipping
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology related field
- Successful track record in IT Asset Management or Inventory Control is preferred
- Advanced proficiency using IT Asset Management solution and e-Procurement applications (ServiceNOW, AssetVision, JAMF, Oracle, Ariba, etc.)
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to organize vast amounts of data and the ability to multi-task on several projects
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Ability to safely lift heavy or bulky items as part of daily routine
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.