The Director of Digital Partner Integration will lead efforts in the integration and evolution of HBO’s digital products including the OTT and TVE products HBO NOW and HBO GO with leading digital providers. In addition to working with the company’s cross-functional teams including account management, legal and business affairs and business planning to understand the Distribution business goals the Director will also be responsible for the day-to-day operational relationships with HBO’s digital partners, internal media technology and digital products teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starting leader with a firm grasp of the digital distribution business and underlying technologies and a proven ability to adapt to the ever-changing global media environment.
- Manage day-to-day operational relationships with digital distribution partners to understand the evolution of products and platforms to inform internal development efforts and ensure the optimal consumer experience
- Work with account teams in the prioritization of technology initiatives, affiliate launches and product enhancements to help meet revenue targets
- Serve as a primary Distribution team contact for product/technical discussions with internal media technology and digital products teams
- Proactively stay current on new digital media trends and monitor an evolving landscape
- Manage and cultivate a team to support business goals while developing skills and professional growth
- 8-10 years of digital media experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.